To change the hostname of the VPS server, please follow these steps
1. Create a subdomain to point to "Primary IP Address"
2. Wait 5-10 minutes and test if the created subdomain responds to the ping with the IP indicated at "Primary IP Address"
3. In the VPS administration menu, go to "Change Hostname"
4. In the field "Please enter a new hostname for cloud10.speedhubservers.eu server:" add the subdomain created above and click on "Continue"
5. Assign 5-10 minutes until the hostname is propagated and updated
The initial name of the VPS server will be XXXXX.s.serverhost.name
Resetarea parolei VPS se realizeaza printr-o cerere trimisa in acest scop in portalul de Tichete...
Before you log on SSH on your server, you must complete the following steps: 1. Access My...
VPS OPENVZ LINUX OS Standard (64-bit): CentOS 6 CentOS 7 Debian 8 Debian 9 Ubuntu 14.04...
2013 - 2019 SPEEDHUB SOLUTIONS SRL | |