To change the hostname of the VPS server, please follow these steps
1. On the domain registration page (or custom DNS service page), create a subdomain to point to "Primary IP Address" (the IPv4 public address)
2. Wait 5-10 minutes and test if the created subdomain responds to the ping with the IP indicated at "Primary IP Address"
3. In the VPS administration menu, go to "Change Hostname"
4. In the field "Please enter a new hostname for cloud10.speedhubservers.eu server:" add the subdomain created above and click on "Continue"
5. Assign 5-10 minutes until the hostname is propagated and updated
The initial name of the VPS server will be XXXXX.s.serverhost.name